- Ali Gilmore Was Four Months Pregnant When She Disappeared In 2006
- MISSING — 10 Years Later, 16yo Shemika Cosey is Still Classified as an Endangered Runaway
- MISSING [01/19/2009] — Althedia Vernon Vaught Received a Mysterious Phone Call, Left Her Home, And Vanished
- MISSING — [02/01/1997] Police Believe Young Mother Anna Marie Zirkle Was Murdered
- Bengie Lynn Tyson’s BF Claims He Last Saw Her At A Truck Stop In 2009
- MISSING — (1995) Mary Louise Walker Vanished After Domestic Violence Incident
- MISSING (6/12/1996) — Katherine Joy Allen’s Children Are Pleading For Answers
- MURDERED [08/21/2019] — 21-Year-Old Te’a Liger Remembered As “Brightest Spirit” After Being Killed In Home Invasion
- Missing — Aaliyah Shadeay Bell Was Last Seen Walking Down A South Carolina Street
- Shavon Randle, 13, Was Kidnapped & Murdered Over Random Drug Theft
- MISSING (04/07/1998) — 15yo Latisha Hayes McCarter May Have Been Kidnapped
- Marcella Thrash: Son Accused Of Stabbing Her To Death
- Missing: Anita Yolanda Parker Disappeared in 1998
A young girl’s life was tragically cut short after she was shot and killed at home. Philadelphia authorities are still trying to figure out what led to the death of four-year-old Kastari Isabella Nunez on April 21. According to a report made by Fox 29, young Kastari (who went by the nickname “Star”) was rushed to the hospital by members of her family. Doctors determined she had a gunshot wound to her abdomen and within just a few minutes, Kastari Isabella Nunez was dead.
Police have stated that Kastari had been shot sometime before midnight. Four adults were in the home at the time of the incident, including Kastari’s parents, and police said her father was upstairs in the middle of a drug deal when his daughter was murdered. Upon inspecting the home, authorities did find the firearm on the living room couch along with a single spent shell casing. At the time of this publication, authorities believe it was “extremely unlikely” that Kastari shot herself. However, investigators have found it difficult to determine who was responsible for pulling the trigger.
“My office has charged both parents for their roles in the completely…